|No 1 (2013): The 8th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing 2013 - Entering the Next Stage||Taylor & Francis Open Access Survey: Exploring Authors Views of Taylor & Francis and Routledge Authors Victoria Babbit||Abstract PDF|
|No 1 (2013): The 8th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing 2013 - Entering the Next Stage||Prestige and quality – DOAJ: New selection criteria and ongoing developments||Abstract PDF|
|No 1 (2013): The 8th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing 2013 - Entering the Next Stage||What's 'Open' about Open Access? The Vital Role of Copyright and Licenses||Abstract PDF|
|David C. Prosser|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"