|No 1 (2010): MC5 2010: Open Access - The Competitive Advantage||Incentive or penalty for researchers to make their publications freely accessible? The practice of Oslo University College.||Abstract PDF|
|Trine B Haugen|
|No 1 (2013): The 8th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing 2013 - Entering the Next Stage||Better than Average – The Positive Effects of a Department actively supporting Open Access||Abstract PDF|
|Lars Kullman, Jonas Gilbert|
|No 1 (2012): The 7th Munin Conference on Scientific Publishing 2012 – New Trends||Professor, does your university (want to) know what you are doing?||Abstract PDF|
|Bård Smedsrød, Leif Longva|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"