|Vol 4, No 1 (2015)||The semantics of degree verbs and the telicity issue||Abstract PDF|
|Eugenio Civardi, Pier Marco Bertinetto|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2015)||Perfect States||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015)||The grammatical properties of 'since'||Abstract PDF|
|Teresa Maria Xiqués|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015)||'Imperfecto' and 'indefinido' in Spanish: what, where and how||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015)||Sobre la perífrasis 'soler' + estativo: una lectura genérica||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"