|Vol 3, No 1 (2014)||The subjunctive, a marker of 'subordinance'? A comparison between German and Spanish||Abstract PDF|
|Hans Jörg Busch|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2016)||Entailments, pragmatic assertion and mood in Spanish complements||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2014)||A guide to subjunctive and modals in Spanish: questions and analyses||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2016)||Subjunctive and subject pronoun realization: a study of "no creo que"||Abstract PDF|
|Sophie Harrington, Ana Teresa Pérez-Leroux|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"