|Vol 40, No 1 (2013): Special XL Issue||Overapplication opacity in phonological acquisition||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 40, No 1 (2013): Special XL Issue||Labialization in Cairene Arabic||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 40, No 1 (2013): Special XL Issue||Set the controls for the heart of the alternation: Dahl’s Law in Kitharaka||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 40, No 1 (2013): Special XL Issue||Modularity, Phase-Phase Faithfulness and prosodification of function words in English||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 31, No 2 (2003): Proceedings of SCL 19||Dialectal Variation in Norwegian Imperatives||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"