Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under review at another journal or conference (in uncertain cases an explanation can be provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The document does not exceed 6 pages (one additional page containing only references will be allowed).
- You agree to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
- All authors of the paper are registered in the submission metadata portal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.