Information For Authors
Note on review processes
Eludamos publishes original research only. Prior to possible publication, each submitted manuscript is assessed by at least two independent experts in a thorough double-blind peer review process.
We accept original articles of up to 9,000 words (excluding references, including notes & tables). Reviews and invited commentaries should not exceed 3,000 words.
All submissions need to be fully formatted in accordance with Eludamos guidelines. You can find the Eludamos styleguide here. Manuscripts without proper formatting will be returned to the author(s).
Manuscripts published with Eludamos are open access in accordance with Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Before submitting your manuscript for consideration at Eludamos, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Confirm that your manuscript has not been published and is not under consideration for publication with any other publisher.
- Confirm that your manuscript has been fully anonymized.
- Confirm that your manuscript follows the Eludamos styleguide. Manuscripts that are not correctly formatted may be returned to the authors.
- Confirm that your manuscript has been proofread carefully.
- Confirm that you have acquired the necessary rights and permissions to publish all copyrighted material included in your manuscript.
- Confirm that you followed all applicable ethical rules and guidelines when acquiring and processing your research data.
- Name any funding sources that have contributed to your research.
- State potential conflicts of interest.
When submitting your manuscript, please create:
- A title page with author info (incl. names, titles, affiliations, and full contact details), manuscript title, abstract and up to 8 keywords.
- A fully anonymized main document containing the complete article.
Please submit your manuscript in MS Word, RTF, or ODT format.
Submit your manuscript using the online submission system.
From 2022, articles published with Eludamos are open access in accordance with Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. Authors retain copyright to their articles.