Already have a Username/Password for Borealis – An International Journal of Hispanic Linguistics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author guarantees that the submitted article will not be submitted elsewhere until the review process has been completed in this journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All co-authors have agreed to this submission.
- Copy-right issues in materials used have been cleared.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.