|Vol 1, No 1 (2012)||Aspectual composition in "ser/estar + adjective" structures: adjectival scalarity and verbal aspect in copular constructions||Abstract PDF|
|Silvia Gumiel, Isabel Pérez-Jiménez|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2012)||On the aspectuality of the Individual-Level / Stage-Level dichotomy||Abstract PDF|
|María J. Arche|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2016)||'Estar' = 'Ser' + X||Abstract PDF|
|Ángel J. Gallego, Juan Uriagereka|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"