Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You are a member of the Centre for Economic Research at UiT School of Business and Economics, or a specially invited guest author.
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs footnotes rather than endnotes; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript adheres to the criteria in the Author Guidelines.
Authors retain copyright and license the work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. It is the responsibility of the author to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of third-party materials in their manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.