|Vol 3, No 1 (2014)||Bare adjectives as syncretic forms||Abstract PDF|
|Avel·lina Suñer, Angela Di Tullio|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2016)||TP-ellipsis with a polarity particle in multiple-complementizer contexts in Spanish: on topical remnants and focal licensors||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2013)||Differential Object Marking, Case and Agreement||Abstract PDF|
|Javier Ormazabal, Juan Romero|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2012)||Stage-Level and Individual-Level distinction in morphological variation||Abstract PDF|
|Javier Rivas, Esther L. Brown|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"