Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is in a referee-friendly format, as per the Journal's Author Guidelines. If the submission is accepted for publication, the Author agrees to format the manuscript using our article template.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the Journal, the submission has been fully anonymized.
- The submission adheres to the the Journal's ethics policies. In particular, it is not currently being considered for publication by another journal, and any conflicts of interest have been disclosed in Comments to the Editor.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- If the submission is accepted, the Author agrees to deposit any dataset underlying the research (e.g. corpora, experimental data) in a certified open data repository such as TROLLing.
Articles (peer reviewed)Scholarly, peer reviewed articles on Russian language, literature and culture.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License . This means, among other things, that anyone is free to copy and distribute the content, as long as they give proper credit to the author(s) and the journal. The CC-BY license does not apply to (partial) content where a third party holds the copyright.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will only be used for the purposes of this journal or as a result of authorized law enforcement investigations and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.